In-House Complaints Procedure.
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our standards.
if you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the time frames set out below. (If you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter.)
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager/principal who will review your file and speak to a member of staff who dealt with you, if applicable. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a further review to take place.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review.
- , confirming our final viewpoint on this matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from the Property Redress Scheme without charge.