Recommended if you are an inexperienced or absent landlord or just don't have the time.
- Marketing of your property by advertising on our website, in the local press, using contacts with local employers and contacting potential tenants already registered.
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificates, Gas Safety Checks, Electrical and Smoke Alarm / carbon monoxide checks if not already held. (Please note the cost of these is invoiced direct to landlords by the tradesmen/service providers)
- Arrange accompanied viewings.
- Find a suitable tenant. Tenants must fund the rent from their own resources i.e. be in full time employment or in receipt of a pension. We do not accept tenants relying on benefits.
- Undertake credit checks and referencing.
- Draw up the Tenancy Agreement.
- Collect the first month’s rent and set up a bank standing order for future payments.
- Take a deposit and arrange for this to be held under the Tenancy Deposit Scheme in accordance with legal requirements.
- Arrange the tenant check in.
- Inform the utility companies and Council of the new tenancy and meter readings.
- Monitor the monthly rent from the tenant.
- Account to you for the monthly rent, less deductions, and issue periodic statements.
- As the tenant’s main point of contact, deal with all day to day issues and arrange minor repairs, up to a pre-agreed level, referring to you when necessary.
- Provide periodic inspections of the property.
- Arrange the renewal of Gas Safety Certificates when required.
- Arrange check out of departing tenants at the end of the Tenancy.
Contact Susie Sykes to discuss your requirements.
07775 706823 or email@example.com